Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures (at long last)



This is what the road to my village looks like.



After arriving at the Cedar Reserve (only 13 km from my house--that's like 8 feet!), but before reading the part of the brochure that said "Collecting any part of the cedar (especially cones) is strictly prohibited." For the record, I found this branch already broken on the ground.



It was awfully cold and windy...so we bid a speedy retreat.




A briefly sunny view from the Cedar Reserve.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks familiar...deja vu....like I've been there before...hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother is very happy to se your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, that is see your face. I going to blame it on Beatrice competing with me on the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is is really cold? I was expecting some beach weather if I make the journey...can you make that happen?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog